10.24.2008

PROPAGANDA FOR SALE


Call me sentimental but this is probably the most important election of our time and I do find myself wanting some sort of memorabilia to document this momentous occasion. I missed the Shepard Fairey Obama poster train but there are new posters being created everyday like the one above by Cody Hudson.

Here is a site dedicated to tracking Obama art. If i had the foresight, i would have bought a shepard fairey poster for $45 when they first came out. These days, the originals are little hard to come by but ebay's got us covered. You can purchase the 7 poster set here using "buy it now" for only....$17,995? no joke!
I can't decide whether emily kealy is taking crazy pills or being a good little american capitalist? I'm sure some of it, if not all of the proceeds are going to the campaign.

No comments: