3.17.2009

I HATE JAKE BUT LIKE BOOKS

His name is Jake, lives in NY and he's stolen my identity.
GRRRR!!!!!!
he bought a camera online via overstock.com and mailed it to Florida and will most likely get a away with it.
JERKFACE!!!!

I will be reimbursed but I want justice more!

..........................................................................................

p.s. I need a good book to read. Please submit recommendations.
Last 3, in order were:
1) Ominvore's Dilemma (excellent but slow, took me a million 30 min. subway rides and a trip to new zealand to finish but, I finished!)
2) Sex, Drugs & Cocoa Puffs (funny, but also at times, annoying)
3) The Brief Wondrous life of Oscar Wao (quick, engaging....good vacation read but alas, i am no longer on vacation)
4) ?????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last week I found out someone has opened a Paypal account using my name/address/phone and making Skype calls in Europe. Luckily, the credit card they've been using wasn't mine, and the real owner found out and complained about the charges -- that's how I found out about it. Lesson is be very careful. ID theft is happening a lot.

steven karl said...

You might like American Genius, A Comedy by Lynne Tillman which you can check out of the library, or You're An Animal Viskovitz! by Alessandro Boffa. Oh, if you want to read longer short stories, Yoko Tawada's Facing the Bridge is pretty good.

captain S said...

thanks sis, i will be careful and thanks steven, you are apparently my only reader who reads books or at least reads books worth recommending.