3.17.2009

IS THERE SUCH A THING AS BAD LUCK?

After the food poisoning, the bed bugs, the USPS almost losing my winter coat and boots en route to NY from Honolulu, I find myself still having to pay a lab fee that my health insurance won't cover for getting a yearly examination, and have just discovered tonight that i am now the victim of credit card fraud.
rad.

a friend questioned me the other night as to whether i believe there is such a thing as bad luck.....
my final answer?
yes.

On a brighter note, this weekend......
Art show in the LIC!
Presenting mike sanzone in collaboration with earl barret halloway:



thanks to joe and paige who cooked a delicious meal of succulent short ribs and cornbread. I forgot to take a picture so i've substituted with the hawk they've been carefully watching in the hood.


Coraline in 3-D! (ok, i lie. this was last weekend)

No comments: